Subtext is an award-winning text subscription platform designed to make it easy for creators, thought leaders, brands, media companies and more to text with their biggest supporters.
As a Customer Success Manager and an early hire, you will work closely with some of the biggest names in media and publishing, politics and the creator space. This role will work across sales, marketing and product, and be responsible for driving company growth through onboarding, managing and expanding customer relationships.
We’re building Subtext because we know texting is the way to have authentic and meaningful conversations, bypassing algorithms, spam and trolls. We’ve built a solution that takes the simplicity of texting and optimizes it to allow for both mass messaging and 1:1 conversations.
Texting has long been the most widely used communication tool among friends and family, and is now quickly growing as a tool for businesses. Join us in building a product that channels this growth, yet maintains what’s so coveted about texting: privacy, immediacy and relevancy.
- Own relationships — onboarding to renewals — with new and existing customers to maximize the impact of Subtext on their engagement and revenue goals
- Conduct regular check-ins with hosts and stakeholders critical to the success of our customer relationship
- Pitch and strategize with customers to develop ideas for expanded use of Subtext that align with their needs
- Produce trainings, blog posts, newsletters and other materials that will support our customers on the platform
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and CS teams on evolving lead and customer engagement workflows to accommodate growth
- Detect, translate and record customer’s product needs to help direct roadmap
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years in a customer or audience facing role
- You’re customer obsessed and a team player
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re as strategic as you are someone who likes to execute and get the job done
- A clear internal and external communicator, who knows how to navigate the complexities of working with a remote team
- You prefer listening, over talking, and translating what you hear into actionable items for both our customers and the Subtext team
- Comfortable presenting and meeting with companies of all sizes and with multiple stakeholders
- A plus is having experience working with media and political partners, both large and small
- A plus is having experience working with a B2B SaaS product
- You have a good sense of humor — including a high tolerance for dad jokes
Benefits include: Flexible work hours, comprehensive medical & dental insurance, 401(K) match
Location: New York